Monday, January 24, 2011

AN OLD PROJECT: PERLER BEAD EARRINGS

Remember those awesome little beads you used to make the best little fridge magnets ever?! Maybe you just threw them onto the peg boards and didn't care ... or you (like myself) were super meticulous about creating the perfect pattern. They're called Perler Beads, and they are still super awesome.

It was quite awhile ago that I saw this idea on another blog. I'd really like to give the credit, so if you've ever stumbled across it anywhere, please let me know. They used Perler Beads to make earrings. Take 1 jumbo container of beads, a couple peg boards and some earring hooks and tada - fun earrings!

I made these with my friend Angie on some crafty afternoon. Still very particular about keeping things in some kind of pattern : )

No comments:

Post a Comment